Sunday, June 9, 2013

Requiem

Warning: Delirium and Pandemonium spoilers here.  Check out my reviews of those if you haven't read them yet.

Oh my, the dramatic end of the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver finally came to us!  I absolutely love this series.  I am very sad that Fox has decided to move forward with a Sleepy Hollow TV series instead of the Delirium series.  Bad move, Fox.

I must say that I really loved Hana's character in this book.  It certainly makes me question if the cure was truly successful for anyone.  I mean, maybe everyone who had been cured had Hana's capacity for love just under the surface.  So many questions...

It doesn't get any easier for Lena in this book either.  She becomes conflicted about the feelings she has for Julian and Alex.  It is difficult for her to be in The Wilds with both of them.  Further compounding the problem is a new character, Cora, who seems to enjoy the tension between Alex and Lena.  Then there is the problem of the Regulators who always seem to be one step ahead of Lena and her group.

Excitement?  I think so!  Please check this one out soon if you haven't already.  Don't forget there are also the Delirium stories available in ebook.  those are also quite awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment